Water Mist System
Introducing the next generation of Residential Fire Suppression Systems!
- No accidental activation due to a double knock system.
- The most discreet nozzles on the market.
- Ensuring minimal water damage in the event of a fire.
- Flexible hosing to navigate difficult areas.
- Operating monthly self-testing.
- No need for large water storage tanks.
- Real-time alerts to smart phone.
- Highly competitive pricing.
Water Mist System
Custom designed, efficiently engineered, high quality manufactured fire suppression systems.
- Highly effective fire system with fast response, which is easy to be put back into service.
- Rapid expansion of water droplets reduces the oxygen in the fire zone.
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people and highly reliable for customers.
- Aesthetically pleasing nozzles that can be painted in any colour the customer prefers.
- Risk of flashover is substantially decreased or reduced to zero.
- Small stainless steel pipe dimensions result in less weight, easy installation, and pipe networks that are simple to conceal.
- Reduced downtime and clean-up costs following a fire event.
- The only water mist system that can be tested while in service using Ultra Fog’s patented test tool.
DESIGN | INSTALL | SERVICE
IPH Mist Suppression are delighted to be the approved partner of both iCO® Products and Ultra Fog®
Designed with Aesthetics in Mind
Our low-profile water mist nozzles are the most discreet on the market and designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling?
Review the iCO residential water mist system.
Commercial Water Mist System
Our water mist systems takes up very little space, allowing you to use the space saved for money generating activities.
The space saved by not having to place a large reservoir in your property, or additional preventative ‘loss of pressure’ measures, allows you to create more money generating purposes such as additional penthouses, indoor garages more rooms/space etc…
Mandatory Fire Suppression
Building Regulations in Approved Document B has reduced the trigger height for sprinklers and water mist systems, making fire suppression mandatory for a wider range of properties.
“We are delighted that IPH speed of service and knowledge of Building Reg’s matched with their premium product allowed our Architect creativity in their design and our vision to be realised.”
…another Happy Client
Thinking of going Open Plan?
Residential + Commercial
Latest Case Study
As the UK's leading installers of the iCO Water Mist Fire Suppression System, IPH Mist Suppression were delighted, when asked, to install our premium fire safety product to the Royal location and World Heritage Site of Blenheim Palace.We were specifically requested to...
Are you Active on Social?
By following IPH Mist Suppression, we will endeavour to keep you up to date of changing fire safety legislation, fire suppression advancements and current projects.
Latest News & Case Studies
For a long time, there has not been a British Standard for the commercial water mist system, which those in the fire safety community can use. The lack of British Standards for water mist fire...
How does it work? High-pressure pumps force water through the stainless-steel Ultra Fog water mist nozzles, discharging the water in the form of millions of tiny droplets – typically 30 – 200 µm...
Ultra Fog’s Commercial Water Mist System has been fire tested by the Swedish Test Laboratory (SP), SINTEF - Norway and Danish Fire Laboratory (DFL), and the Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) and...