Water Mist System
IPH Mist Suppression are focused to providing an efficient, effective and discreet fire suppression system for all commercial properties. As such, we are delighted to be recognised as an approved installer of the Ultra Fog water mist fire suppression system.
the making of a…
Commercial Water Mist System
The IPH custom built Commercial Water Mist System is made up of 3 primary components:
What's the spec?
As a partner of Ultra Fog we have full access to the complete range of pump sets they manufacture which are approved to cover a wide range of commercial and industrial uses.
Valves + Accumulators
Residential + Commercial
Fighting Fires in 3 Ways
The efficiency of the system is in the water mist micro-droplets that fight the fire in three ways:
Cooling the space - 1
Attenuating radiant heat - 2
Displacing the oxygen that reaches the fire - 3
We provide a Service + Support Programme
We will always keep your system in optimal working condition.
Annual service: 17-step function procedure inspection and filter exchange.
Every 5 years: Exchange foam, check the section valve inserts and batteries.
Every 10 years: Exchange the bottles from accumulation pack and high-pressure hoses.
With the proper care and maintenance, IPH Mist Suppression offers protection at all times, even within the most demanding environments. We provide servicing and maintenance for your water mist sprinkler system, given by our trained engineers, to ensure the water mist system’s long-term reliability.
Contact IPH Mist Suppression for maintenance, spare parts, or a new service contract.
Unique Selling Points
Custom designed, efficiently engineered, high quality manufactured fire suppression systems and …
- Highly effective fire system with fast response, which is easy to be put back into service.
- Rapid expansion of water droplets reduces the oxygen in the fire zone.
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people and highly reliable for customers.
- Aesthetically pleasing nozzles that can be painted in any colour the customer prefers.
- Risk of flashover is substantially decreased or reduced to zero.
- Small stainless steel pipe dimensions result in less weight, easy installation, and pipe networks that are simple to conceal.
- Reduced downtime and clean-up costs following a fire event.
- The only water mist system that can be tested while in service using Ultra Fog’s patented test tool.
Water Mist System
Speak to the Specialists
Are you looking for the right fire suppression system for your Commercial Property?
Use our quick contact form, upload any floor plans you may have and we'll swiftly be in touch with your free design and commercial quote.