Position: Two NEW Engineers Required!
Due to considerable growth in the UK market, IPH Mist Suppression Ltd has an exciting performance rewarding career opportunity for two engineers who are interested in joining a motivated water mist fire suppression team in the North West + London and surrounding areas. No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Are you looking to advance to the next stage of your fire suppression system career and start a new practical role where real growth potential is available to you? Do you also want to own the responsibility of delivering projects to agreed deadlines while being rewarded on a performance basis?
This is a full-time role, predominately field based practical work, operating out of our Northern UK Head Office in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Water Mist and Sprinkler Engineer with a high level of expertise in mechanical fire sprinkler systems, pump house design and installation and a good knowledge of the associated technical standards (prefferable but not essential). The role will be installation focused but will involve assisting the UK service team as required and overseeing projects.
Salary: £ Highly Competitive
(Negotiable dependant on experience)
- Liaising with residents, always ensuring the highest levels of customer/client satisfaction.
- Carrying out small works where required to ensure the satisfaction of the client.
- Working with subcontractors, engineers, and suppliers in relation to the project delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and following policies & procedures.
- Assisting with on-site material orders and deliveries.
- Snagging of works and reporting to Project Managers.
- Supervision of commissioning and handover process of completed projects
FULL Training will be provided
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role (not essential as full training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of Water Mist / Sprinkler System for use in residential applications (not essential as full training will be provided).
- Good working knowledge of Water Mist Systems (not essential as full training will be provided).
- CSCS Card is essential
- Driving licence is essential
- A competitive salary
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Usual disbursements
- Company Van, Materials and Uniform
Latest Company News Articles & Case Studies
PAS 79, which was last revised in 2012, provided generic fire risk assessment guidance. However, the housing sector wanted more housing-specific recommendations to be developed. It was therefore decided to revise PAS 79, updating the existing PAS and renaming it as Part 1, and introducing a new, housing-specific, Part 2.
IPH Mist Suppression have been instructed to protect the artefacts on the mezzanine floor plus the residential area where the Maids live at Blenham Palace.
What do you do if your house is on fire? You can’t even imagine the thought without getting goosebumps. Just the idea of seeing your house on fire would put you in a panic mode; what would be your reaction if it happened for real? Even if the fire is put out right away, the psychological damage is more than property damage.