IPH Mist Suppression engineers are considered as key workers during this difficult period. We take the protection of both our staff and clients very seriously and have taken measures to ensure our staff are safe to attend site. We offer your our covid protocols:
Communication with Other Workers on Site
When working with other trades on site, operatives will make sure they are working with social distancing guidance. If this is not possible work should be stopped and discussed with IPH Mist Suppression Limited on-site supervisor.
If operatives are feeling unwell, they will inform the IPH Mist Suppression Limited site supervisor who must inform the Site Manager before leaving the site.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Due to the ongoing COVID 19 Viral Pandemic, the following additional PPE may be required subject to the risk assessment or site rules:
- Disposable Latex Gloves.
The current social distancing guidelines must be adhered to wherever practically possible. If the social distancing guidelines cannot be met, the following further PPE may be required.
The duration of close working will be kept to a minimum.
- Face Mask (FFP2 minimum rating).
- Clear Full-Face Visor.
IPH Mist Suppression Limited will provide all employees with Alcohol Hand Sanitizer and wipes which will be applied at regular intervals.
IPH Mist Suppression Limited PPE and site standards will also be adhered to. These requirements will be highlighted on entry to the site.
- All workers will wash their hands for 20 seconds with water and soap when they are entering and leaving a site or use a sanitising hand wash/Sanitising Station.
- Break, lunch etc, times will be staggered and taken when the canteen is quiet to avoid contact with other trades.
- Workers will maintain the current social distancing guidance from others whilst/if using canteens.
- Workers are to wash their hands before and after using the welfare facilities (When handwashing facilities are not available workers will be using hand sanitiser or Sanitising Station).
- All workers will make sure they have cleared their workstations and canteen areas they have used before leaving, no rubbish will be left for others to clear.
IPH Mist Suppression Limited workers will not travel to or attend work if any of the following apply.
- They record a temperature of above 38–°C (100.4–°F).
- They have a consistent cough. loss of taste or smell.
- They have had a positive COVID-19 test and are therefore quarantined.
- Anyone within their household has any of the above symptoms or has a positive COVID-19 test.
If any of the above apply you should make you immediate manager aware at the earliest opportunity.
As well as protecting you and your household/development site, it is very important for us to protect our installers and employees. If anyone at your location has flu-like symptoms or is suffering from Covid 19, please advise IPH Mist Suppression as early as possible, as we will be unable to enter your property until after the prescribed period of self-isolation. Additionally, we will also look to re-arrange a suitable time to re-enter your property/site.